It’s the spookiest time of year, and here at Classic Auto, we love to take a look at some of the scariest cars of all time! Earlier this year for a special Friday the 13th edition, we brought you some of the best horror film cars ever seen on the silver screen.
- 1958 red Plymouth Fury featured in ‘Christine’
- 1959 Cadillac Miller-Meteor featured in ‘Ghostbusters’
- 1955 Peterbilt truck featured in ‘Duel’
- 1971 black Lincoln Continental Mark III featured in ‘The Car’
- 1973 Delta Olds 88 featured in ‘The Evil Dead’
- 1984 black Dodge M4S featured in ‘The Wraith’
- 1970 Chevy Nova & 1969 Dodge Charger featured in ‘Death Proof’
- 1966 (referred to as a 1965) Ford Mustang featured in ‘Misery’
- 1958 red convertible Cadillac Series 62 featured in ‘A Nightmare on Elm Street’
- 1957 Ford Custom 300 featured in ‘Psycho’
Jalopnik recently released an updated list with several new cars to add to the horrific car-scene:
- The 1968 Plymouth Barracuda from Highwaymen
- The Aston Martin DB 2/4 from Hitchcock’s The Birds
- The Jaguar XJ12 from Shaun of the Dead
- The 1971 Lincoln Continental Mark III from The Car
- The Jeep Gladiator from Tremors The 1941 Chevy COE from Jeepers Creepers
- The 1971 Chevy Nova from Death Proof
Any other collector cars you would add to this spooky Halloween list? This article from Recombu also features a few different cars, such as the Jeeps from Jurassic Park, and The Hearse from the 1980’s flick of the same name.
We would love to hear what other cars you think should be on this list, and we’d also like to see pictures of your “Halloween Cars”! Will your classic car be included in your scary festivities this year? Show us how and we may feature you on our collector car blog! Call Classic Auto today at 888-901-1338 for instant help from our expert customer service representatives.