Does your client want to insure a high performance supercar, such as a Ford GT, McLaren, Dodge Viper or Acura NSX? Classic Auto Insurance now writes affordable, Agreed Value specialty insurance coverage for all these supercars and more, including Bugatti, Audi R8 and Lotus.
Benefits of High Performance Supercar Insurance from Classic Auto
- Customized Policies to Fit Client’s Needs – We can help you find the perfect coverage for your supercar client. We offer customizable policies that are not just a one size fits all. Our customizable supercar insurance plans are tailored to each individual customer and vehicle to fit your client’s needs.
- Agreed Value Not Stated Value – Classic Auto offers Agreed Value coverage on supercars. Unlike other insurance companies who want to tell you what your client’s car is worth, we will work with you to determine the real value of your client’s car and write a policy based on that price. In the event the supercar is totaled in a covered loss, your client will receive the exact agreed-upon value on their policy minus the deductible.
- Flexible Plans and Rollover Miles – Your client can choose from one of our three mileage plans -1,000, 3,000 or 6,000 miles- to tailor their supercar insurance policy to their needs.
- Affordable Rates for Peace of Mind – In addition to Agreed Value, our “Inflation Guard” provides an automatic increase in vehicle coverage every quarter, throughout the policy term, so your client doesn’t have to worry their supercar may be underinsured.
- Call Anytime Supercar Roadside Assistance – Supercars are engineered for high performance – but that doesn’t mean your client will never break down on the side of the road. No need to worry. Their Classic Auto Insurance policy includes nationwide supercar roadside assistance with guaranteed flatbed towing, just a phone call away.
- Track Day Insurance – If your client wants to drive their one-of-a-kind vehicle on a track, we can protect both the car and river with an OpenTrack policy, the first and only on-demand daily on-track insurance solution designed for high-valued cars, supercars and exotics.
Supercar Ingenuity Great For Everyone
Members of the general public may wonder what draws so many classic and collector car enthusiasts to drool over high performance vehicles. Well, everyone can afford the advances in technology this class of car gives to the entire automotive industry. The ingenuity in braking performance is forever put to the test with a car that’s built for speed. Can you say, Carbon Ceramic brakes? Improvements in suspension and tire design can be traced back to the working solutions for the hard and rocky rides of early supercars. Can you say, aerodynamics? The fact engineers who develop supercars for racing are thinking up new ways to get a competitive advantage is a boom for us road warriors, because it usually translates into increased engine efficiency, among other things. Can you say, quick-shifting gearbox, intelligent traction control system, hybrids, electric cars? Vehicles and parts made from carbon fiber, aluminum, Kevlar and exotic composites all are used first in supercars and offer lighter weight and stronger impact resistance. Which brings us to new safety features, tested to their limits by supercar designers and introduced as cutting-edge technology to mainstream auto makers. All of this adds up to engineering innovation -the most universal thing about our love of supercars.
The Classic Auto Insurance Difference
As an independent agent, your goal is to find the best protection possible for your collector clients who own classic and muscle trucks. Saving them money strengthens the loyalty they give you and keeps them coming back. In partnership with Classic Auto Insurance, you can offer the coverage and options a collector wants, tailoring policies to fit their needs and doing it for less than what a standard auto policy might cost. Agent partners also enjoy a minimum commission of 10% for every new and renewed policy. To become a referring agent, contact us today.
Like what you see? Get Classic Auto Agent’s Corner in your mailbox. Call us at 1-888-901-1338 and we will add you to our growing list of subscribers.