Award-Winning 1969 Camaro Tries to Keep Streak Alive at Detroit Autorama
Love at First Sight
“Getting the Body Right is Key”
Certified by Jerry MacNeish – Camaro Expert
Camaro Buyers Beware
- Determine if the drivetrain is original.
- Make sure the trim tag is authentic.
- Verify all original paperwork.
- Check the hidden VINs on the body. They should match the one on the dash.
- Verify that the car maker produced the current exterior and interior color scheme. For example, a larger number of black Z28 Camaros now exist that were originally produced by Chevy.