Whether you are already working with classic and collector car owners or are considering branching out into specialized classic car insurance coverage, partnering with an experienced company is invaluable. Classic Auto has more than 25 years of experience and dedicated service to the classic car community. Our goal is to offer our clients a tailored insurance plan that is as unique as their collection, coverage that will help them protect and pass on the legacy they have worked so hard to build. When our referring agents call us, they know our advice is spot-on.
How to Build a Successful Partnership
The Gallup Organization finds that positive relationships start as effective collaborations. Whether between business partners, friends or spouses, each depends on a set of core values to be productive. Without them, the partnership is like a car without wheels; it goes nowhere.
See if you agree with the characteristics needed for a successful partnership:
- Trust – It is the cornerstone of every relationship. People want to have confidence in your integrity, skill and sincerity. Clients who trust their agent will stay with them rather than shopping around.
- An Open Exchange of Ideas – Collaboration depends on sharing and respecting your partner’s opinions. Receiving feedback from classic clients helps you stay current on market trends.
- Communication – Listening is essential for effective communication. Appreciating each other’s perspective is important. Classic owners love to talk cars!
- Respect – How you treat someone shows how much you value their input. You can respect a team member without agreeing with his or her opinions. By encouraging them to share their opinions, ideas and advice, you earn their respect.
- Reliability – If you always follow through on what you say you are going to do, people recognize that you are dependable. When a collector car owner experiences a devasting loss, they want to know they can count on you, their agent.
Nationwide Coverage with Local Touch
Classic Auto Insurance believes in building effective partnerships with our independent agents. A family business built on a love of classic cars, Classic Auto’s collectible car policies are underwritten by American Modern Insurance Group, a nationally recognized, A+ rated provider of first-choice specialty insurance licensed in 47 states. Together, we customize one of the most inclusive classic and collector car insurance policies in the industry.
Benefits of Teaming with Classic Auto Insurance
Anyone can quote rates from a computer. Our team of knowledgeable representatives can answer all your questions about classic and collector car auto policies as well as collectible car hobbyists at large. Just as your clients rely on you, you can depend on us.
- We help you offer affordable classic and collector car policies.
- We assist you in customizing coverage to fit your client’s needs.
- We have the collector hobby know-how to personalize a policy for your client.
- We help craft coverage for large multi-car collections.
- We quickly respond to a request with a no-nonsense quote.
- We can save your clients 60-75% on annual premiums.
- We assist you in building an even stronger agent/client bond.
Classic Auto Insurance – What Makes Policies So Different
Why do over 1,000 agents and over 15,000 policyholders depend on Classic Auto Insurance to protect their collector cars? Our coverage contains a variety of standard features every classic car enthusiast appreciates needs … and wants.
Each Classic Auto Insurance policy includes:
- Custom coverage based on Agreed Value
- Flexible mileage plans (1,000, 3,000 and 6,000) with rollover miles
- A simple claims process using the client’s preferred repair shop
- A single liability charge for multiple vehicles
- Spare parts covered to $2,000 or more
- Trip interruption
- Pet injury
- 30 days of new purchase coverage
Classic Auto insurance policies also offer options for nationwide roadside assistance (with guaranteed flatbed towing), no-cost windshield replacement and coverage when traveling abroad. Also, collector and classic vehicle owners can take advantage of discounts for car club memberships, anti-theft devices and completion of accident prevention courses.
The Classic Auto Insurance Difference
As an independent agent, your goal is to find the best protection possible for your collector clients. Saving them money strengthens the loyalty they give you and keeps them coming back. In partnership with Classic Auto Insurance, you can offer the coverage and options a collector wants, tailoring policies to fit their needs and doing it for less than what a standard auto policy might cost. Agent partners also enjoy a minimum commission of 10% for every new and renewed policy. To become a referring agent, contact us today.
Like what you see? Get Classic Auto Agent’s Corner in your mailbox. Complete the contact form on our website and we will add you to our growing list of subscribers.