No matter what you celebrate this time of year, Classic Auto wants to wish all of its customers a joyous holiday season and best wishes for the New Year.
As the holidays come to a close, the auto show season really starts to heat up! Auto shows serve as a place for manufacturers to debut their latest offerings as well as show off some blasts from the past. The day after Christmas kicks off America’s 2nd longest-running auto show right here in our hometown of Indianapolis, IN.
Whether you are looking to just get the family out of the house over winter break or you are a serious car collector contemplating your next vehicle purchase, the Indy Auto Show offers exhibits and activities that will appeal to all car enthusiasts.
Here are some of the attractions to look for at this year’s event!
- Cars, SUVs, & light duty trucks – from 39 auto manufacturers around the world
- Camp Jeep – featuring an interactive indoor off-road driving test
- Toyota’s Ready to Win Sweepstakes – giving away a 2013 Toyota Camry SE to one lucky registrant
- American Diabetes Association – promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Crime Stoppers of Central Indiana – handing out free DNA collection kits
- American Heart Association – promoting hands-only CPR
The Indy Auto Show runs from December 26 – January 1 at the Indianapolis Convention Center. Tickets are $7 for adults and children under 12 are free. Visit the show website for more information and online ticket purchase.
About the Author
Drew Yagodnik is Vice President of Classic Automobile Insurance Agency, Inc. Classic Automobile Insurance Agency has been protecting collector, classic and exotics since 1992.